Yolanda Palm Hat
Each one is handmade from palm fronds of the banks of the Chixoy River by our Guatemala female artisans.
This hat collection is both sustainable and a fair trade partnership. With every hat purchase you make, we are able to continue sending orders to our talented partners giving them the means to support their families.
- Permanent woven band attached to crown of hat
- Hat Brim measures 3 3/4" wide
- Crown of hat measures 4 1/2" tall
If you are in between sizes, we recommend that you size up and ask for sizing tape in the note section at checkout.
- XS/S measures approx. 55-57cm
- M/L measures approx. 58-59cm